Community Calendar of Events
Coleman City and Coleman County
How Can You Get an Event Posted on This Calendar?
All Events Posted are at no cost/free of charge/public service
- Area Independent School District Sports and Events for
Coleman, Santa Anna, and Panther Creek ISDs:
- Coleman Farmer's Market.
Downtown Coleman at 415 Commercial. Fresh
Produce and Live Cooking Demostrations. Coffee.
Natural, Organic Products from Local Farms in this area.
- Santa Anna Farmer's Market.
808 Wallis Ave, outside of "Back Then". 7:00am-5:00pm
every Saturday, until it gets too hot. FMI call Linda
Morris at 325-348-6007 or Wade Jones at 325-648-7218.
WATCH YOUR SPEED IN SCHOOL ZONES
DO NOT USE WIRELESS COMMUNICATION DEVICES IN SCHOOL
WATCH FOR SCHOOL BUSES LOADING AND
- February 20,2017.
- Presiden'ts Day. City Hall will be
- April 7, 2017 & April 8, 2017.
Petticoats on the Prairie Vintage Market.
2 days of
vintage goodness coming to the Bill Franklin Center/Goree
Expo in Coleman, Texas! Petticoats on the Prairie Vintage
Market is bringing over 95 unique vendors with the BEST in
antiques, vintage and repurposed goods, furniture, clothing,
home decor, jewelry, art, handmade goods and cool JUNK too!
Shop Friday 12-6 and Saturray 9-5. Cost is $6.00 at the door
and kids 12 and under free! Get first dibs on all the
fabulous merchandise at the Early-Buyers Brunch on Friday
morning from 9:00am till 12:00 noon. Find all the details on
our Facebook page! FMI contact Mrs. Cecilia Scott at
- April 14, 2017.
- Good Friday. City Hall will be closed.
- May 29, 2017.
- Memorial Day. City Hall will be closed.
- July 4, 2017.
- Independence Day. City Hall will be
- September 4, 2017.
- Labor Day. City Hall will be closed.
"FMI" - For More Information
"POC" - Point of Contact
- Want more on the History of Coleman and Coleman
check out "Looking Backwards", Vol 1 and Vol 2. Check out
and look for the Woodward Collection link.
- TPWD Hunting Seasons for
- Listen to KSTA AM 1000 for local, area news, weather,
trading post and